Thursday 22 September 2011

Details about my website

This website took me around 3 days and 4 hours to complete as you guys have seen that its very different from others and so costs more time...And then i had to make my facebook page, my twitter account and link it with them so this all takes a lot of time if you guys ask someone who knows much about it..and not to forget that i had to make my Blog too...and i had to maintain my other websites and such lots and lots of stuff...most time was taken by the site which you can visit on the link at the right sidebar--->


As all of u can see and realise how difficult it is to make the textures and other stuff so it takes time and also during this time my exams were also going on so i had to study for it....but finally my website is up and running...

No comments:

Post a Comment